Lars is a Python / wxPython monitor for the official Freenet
It also allows you to start, stop and monitor the log file. It is _not_ for finding Freenet nodes, contrary to what the name may make you think.
New in 0.0.2 Mar 2, 2001:
- Lars will now parse the .freenetrc file for listen and fproxy port values.
- Configuration screen for most commonly used params in .freenetrc
- No more netstat, Lars tries to open a socket (More cross-platform)
- Smarter checking for update of log files
- Menu bar
- You can kill a previously started server
- More Windows 9x features.
- Statistics: Uptime, size of datastore, # of files in datastore etc.
lars-.0.0.2.tar.gz Mar 02, 2001
lars-.0.0.1.py Feb 18, 2001
You must have Python and wxPython to run this.
Note: This has been tested under Linux. The next release will have Windows 9x support.
Nothing to install.
Run it in the Freenet installation directory.
.0.0.2 release screenshot:
Current release screenshot:
Back to the Snarfzilla homepage.